"Warm jackets and good pair of walking shoes!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Packing List Tip by joiwatani
Kyoto What to Pack: 12 reviews and 8 photos
Luggage and bags: Just a small backpack to carry your gloves and water and some gifts you bought from the different temples going back to your hotel room.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Warm jackets, gloves and good pair of walking shoes if you are travelling in the winter of Fall season.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Water. Make sure to take your vitamins before heading out to the temples
Photo Equipment: Sony Cybershoot. Extra chip and make sure to charge your battery before heading out from your hotel.
Miscellaneous: Water is needed because there is a lot of walking needed to get into the many temples and shrines
More Reviews (99)
- See All Request for extra glass of water
- See All Bring cash instead of credit cards
- See All Take the Kintetsu Train
- See All Buy coasters
- See All Look at the bald spot of the mountain in...
- See All Observe the colors of Fall Season
- See All Eat the artisan's breads and pastries
- Parents beware!!!
- See All Look at their display of food before you...
- See the night lanterns at the Matching...
- See All Inexpensive and close to the bus station
Been to Kyoto?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels