"Very delicious home made goat cheese" Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Shopping Tip by Trekki
Land Rheinland-Pfalz Shopping: 17 reviews and 41 photos
Every lover of fresh goat cheese will be happy to sample this so delicious goat cheese. The stand was quite small and they only had one tart per flavour, but this was enough for me – I love goat cheese, I could have bought all tarts immediately. It was impossible to decide, so I bought a piece of everyone they had. Oh what a feast for my stomach – and I completely forgot to take a photo before they were all gone :-).
They had goat cheese with chili peppers, with garlic, mixed herbs, paprika, bear’s garlic, black pepper and stinging nettle.
Per 100 g each was 2,30 € (in 2009)
Location of Ziegenhof Theiss on Google Maps
© Ingrid D., November 2007 (So please do not copy my text or photos without my permission.), last update April 2015: wording
Address: Im Eck 4a, 66871 Albessen
Theme: Food and Drink
More Shopping in Land Rheinland-Pfalz (9)
More Reviews (72)
- See All Palatinate: Mediterranean climate and...
- See All Hauenstein: shoes - until you drop :-)
- See All Lovely stay, outside of the town walls,...
- See All Ticket machines might not *read new Euro...
- See All The wonderful Palatinate dialect :-)
- See All Ultimate culinary Palatinate delights...
- See All Trekking in Palatinate!!! Can't believe...
- See All Rheinland-Pfalz Ticket, saves money!
- See All Many castles on the French-German border
Been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share your travels with the world!
Trekki's Related Pages
Have you been to Land Rheinland-Pfalz?Share Your Travels