"Overlook House" Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Off The Beaten Path Tip by glabah
Portland Off The Beaten Path: 132 reviews and 304 photos
Overlook House is an old Portland house that has been adopted into the administration of Overlook Park. At one time the view was spectacular, but these days the trees on the bluff overlooking the city have gown to the point where it is difficult to see much of anything.
As this house is located in the community called Albina, I have put most of the information I have in the Albina section of VirtualTourist.
othercontact: 3839 N. Melrose Drive, Portland,
More Off The Beaten Path in Portland (45)
More Reviews (120)
- See All Last Surviving Original Transit Mall...
- See All Assorted Activities in Repurposed...
- See All The Grotto: Religious Based Park in...
- See All TriMet Information on Smart Phone
- See All Portland's Most Famous Store
glabah's Related Pages
Have you been to Portland?Share Your Travels