"Sharm-el-Sheikh- Bringing you the Mykonos!" Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Favorite Tip by matt10gonzalez

Egypt General: 631 reviews and 622 photos

Sharm- Bringing you Mykonos into Egypt!
by matt10gonzalez

Favorite thing: Ah?Sharm-el-sheikh! Bringing you the Mykonos (Greece) into Egypt! It?s amazing how a modern resort town can be one of the most popular places in Egypt in just a short period of time!

Ask a lot of Egyptians: What comes to their mind when they think of their own country, Egypt. They?ll most likely reply: ?Have you been to Sharm??

It?s no surprise why they say that: Sharm is perhaps the cleanest, most modern city in Egypt and to top it all, it?s one GIANT discotheque!

It?s all about pleasure here! You come here to forget the traumas of being harassed in Luxor or your work in Europe! It?s what makes Sharm-el-Sheikh just simply magical!

Fondest memory: Mom: I?ll definitely go back to Sharm! What will an Egyptian trip be without Sharm? It?s 7 nights for me there!
Dad: It?s nice but I rather see temples, adventures..you know? We have modern stuff all the time I mean.
Brother: I like Sharm. I hope the next time I come back here, there?s going to be supermarkets, bookstores and game stores!
Teenage Cousin: Yeah..I like Sharm.

• Written Nov 15, 2007

Comments

matt10gonzalez

“Travel is boring unless you?re with my family.”

Have you been to Egypt?