Oosh: "Open Air Spanish Tapas" Singapore Restaurant Tip by vigi
Singapore Restaurants: 946 reviews and 1,240 photos
From farm to army camp, today Tanglin Village is converted as an area for classy dinning & drinking. There are more than 30 bars & restaurants in Tanglin Village. Among them, Oosh is one of the biggest outdoor restaurant in Singapore. It is converted from an old black & white coloured British building. Entrance is decorated with fish pool, small waterfall, green trees, and bamboo huts. You won't feel like in Singapore when dinning here, it was like in a resort in Bali. It is not difficult to spot a few Ferrari or Porsche car parked outside this restaurants, as well as local celebrities & models walking around.
Favorite Dish: 1. Spanish Tapas: Garlic Shrimp. SGD13. This dish was completely disappointed as the shrimp was frozen & treated very crunchy, but completely lost its original taste.
2. French styled Duck Confit with Green Salad. SGD26. Duck meat was medium cooked, OK tender & juicy, however, the gravy wasn't nicely made. Salad was fresh though.
3. Parma Ham & Asparagus Roll. SGD10. Well, this dish is not difficult to made at all. Must be good as long as they use fresh & quality ingredient. No complaint.
Address: No. 22 Dempsey Road, Tanglin Village, Singapore 24
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: take a taxi from Orchid MRT.
Phone: +65 64750002
More Restaurants in Singapore (16)
More Reviews (19)
- See All Upscale Expat Hangout
- Oriental Home Accessories
- See All Singapore Zoological Garden....
- See All PENGIUN. Fascinating views of...
vigi's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels