One Rochester: "Chinese Tapas & Martini" Singapore Restaurant Tip by vigi
Singapore Restaurants: 946 reviews and 1,240 photos
Located next to Singapore's Silicon Valley, Rochester Park is a lovely little hideaway from the city's noise & pollution. The water running & burds' sound make it your secret garden to chill out at night. There are 11 colonial white houses inside the garden, used to be British Official's home. One Rochester is one of them. Their drink menu offer more than 500 choices, many special martini, and many delicious tapas (snacks). There was a 3-man live band playing Jazz Rock when I visited, they sounds like Jamiroquai of Funk Odyssey, awesomeI
Favorite Dish: 1. Rock Melon Martini. SGD14. I simply LOVE it.
2. I never thought of having Chinese Roasted Pork to go with my Martini cocktail, but it was a greta match. The pork's skin was roasted until crispy, meat not too dry but fatty-feeling oil were roasted awat. Love it! SGD15.
3. Deep Fried Mushroom. SGD10. It was good too, fresh & crispy.
4. Another fusion, Fried Fish Skin (Chinese Style) and suprisingly it goes with my Melon Martini too :) SGD10.
Address: No 1 Rochester Park, Singapore 139212.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: take a taxi from Buona Vista MRT, it's opposite to the Science Park.
Phone: +65 67730070
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Restaurants in Singapore (16)
More Reviews (19)
- See All Upscale Expat Hangout
- Oriental Home Accessories
- See All Singapore Zoological Garden....
- See All PENGIUN. Fascinating views of...
vigi's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels