Don Quijote Tapas Restaurant: "Spanish Tapas in the evening, great cafe by day" Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Restaurant Tip by amapola66
Brighton Restaurants: 136 reviews and 140 photos
Relaxed, reasonably priced cafe during the day and Spanish tapas bar in the evening, sometimes accompanied by live Cuban Jazz or Flamenco music and an international clientel.
Informal, cosmopolitan clientel, riendly and reasonably priced food, Check it out - and tell Keenan & Miguel I recommended you.
Live Latin Jazz with Limon y Sentimiento Trio 8.30-10.30pm Free Admission
Every other Friday from Friday Oct.19th.
Favorite Dish: Cafe food /breakfast during the day. Omletts ae pretty good.
Address: George St, Hove.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Brighton (14)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Regency style seafront with a hint of...
- See All Cheerful tourist tat !
- See All Lewes Fireworks
- See All Eat roast dinner on a Sunday
- See All Sunday night Trad Jazz
- See All Fish and Chips - A Great British...
- See All Route 77 Open Top Bus to Devils Dyke
- Avoid West Street Area at the Weekend
- Warm jumper, Umbrella and Sunglasses !
- Overpriced Rides
- Car Boot Sale and Sunday Lunch
Been to Brighton?Share your travels with the world!
amapola66's Related Pages
Have you been to Brighton?Share Your Travels