"More important tips for subway travellers" Subway Tip by ntm2322
Subway, Beijing: 80 reviews and 86 photos
When you take the subway you must of course buy your ticket. If you have a child with you he/she won?t need to buy one if your child heighs less than 1.1 meters (3.6 feet).
Yes, you are absolutely right, in Europe is by age, not by eight (remember, this is a different world, a different culture, you shouldn?t judge if it is better or worse than the world you are used to live in, it is simply different).
If you carry packages or luggages into the subway they shouldn?t be larger than 0.12 square meters (1.29 square feet), otherwise you will need to pay an additional ticket for them.
Although bikes are very popular and you see them everywhere, don?t think you can take them into the subway.
Besides, articles more than 1.8 meters (5.9 feet) long, large appliances like bicycles, washers, televisions, computer monitors, refrigerators, etc.), animals, grenades, atomic bombs and other strange stuff considered a danger to public health are simply prohibited (my advice is: abide by the rules, don?t try to be smart like you are in your country where you can easily fool the authorities, here is different).
othercontact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Daytime telephone: 010-6834 0565
More Transportation in Beijing (18)
More Reviews (92)
- See All Beijing duck (Bei3 Jing1 kao3 ya1)
- See All Learning more about Chinese people (2)
- See All Spring Festival ? most important customs...
- See All You're a foreigner, you are supposed to...
- See All Jing3 tai4 lan2 (cloisonné), inherently...
- See All Beijing?s ?art students?
- See All Li2 yuan2 ju4 chang3 (Pear Garden...
- See All For basketball funs
- See All Ice Lantern Art Festival at Longqingxia
- See All Travelling starts at home!
- See All HUTONGS of my life
- Qianmen's great hotel
ntm2322's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels