"Hiring a taxi" Taxis Tip by ntm2322
Taxis, Beijing: 86 reviews and 49 photos
Informally hiring a taxi to get acquainted to the city is also an excellent idea. If you are lucky enough to find a driver who speaks a little bit English you can discuss the price.
Last time I went to Beijing I paid RMB500 for the whole day. Expensive? Cheap? I think it was reasonable because at that time was Chinese New Year. I also think between RMB400 and RMB500 is nowadays the market price.
othercontact: Hot Line Service: 010-68351570
Phone: Hot Line Service: 010-68351150
More Transportation in Beijing (18)
More Reviews (92)
- See All Beijing duck (Bei3 Jing1 kao3 ya1)
- See All Learning more about Chinese people (2)
- See All Spring Festival ? most important customs...
- See All You're a foreigner, you are supposed to...
- See All Jing3 tai4 lan2 (cloisonné), inherently...
- See All Beijing?s ?art students?
- See All Li2 yuan2 ju4 chang3 (Pear Garden...
- See All For basketball funs
- See All Ice Lantern Art Festival at Longqingxia
- See All Travelling starts at home!
- See All HUTONGS of my life
- Qianmen's great hotel
ntm2322's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels