Chimarrão: "Going Down" Top 5 Page for this destination Chimarrão Gryll - Chimarrão - Industria Hoteleira, Lda. Tip by solopes

by solopes

My first time in Chimarrão was a good experience: I like barbecue, and Brazilian style and service is very special. A little bit pricey, as expected, but good.

This second experience was a disappointment. The restaurant downgraded the service in all aspects: Noisy room (with the help of a musician playing uncharacteristic and disposable music), confuse service, and hard meat.

We were twelve, I ordered "Rodizio" for all and, at the end, when Fernanda complained about the quality of the service, they told us that we were served "espeto longo" that only costs 13? and not the 20? of Rodizio. 7? of consolation for a client that ordered... Rodízio.

Chimarrão was entering water, but time has passed, and it will deserve a third visit!

Favorite Dish: Picanha, that passed along my table four times (at least) and only was served when I expressly called the waiter and demanded it (and served only for two or three of us).

Address: Parque das Nações
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Between the Casino and the Aquarium.
Phone: 21 895 2222
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 2
Theme: Barbecue
Website: http://www.chimarrao.pt/

• Updated Mar 29, 2016

Comments

solopes

“If it is there... I want to visit”

Have you been to Lisbon?