VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"All Blocks Covered" Top 5 Page for this destination ABC Stories Tip by Nathalie_B

ABC Stories, Oahu: 11 reviews and 21 photos

If you happen to find a street corner without an ABC store, please let them know, they’ll open one in no time. A(ll) B(locks) C(overed) is Hawaii’s no’ 1 drug store, where you find everything from shoe laces to snacks and clothing. First I tried to avoid these stores, but there I realized that it’s impossible. When I needed repellent before going on a hike ABC became handy. The same happened when I was thirsty, when I remembered that there are still some souvenirs I forgot to buy, when I needed my contacts’ solution, and when I needed the only airlines’ security allowed 3oz. mouth wash, for my upcoming 32-hour trip home.
As much as all the blocks are covered, your groceries’ list will be covered too. And don’t bother to look for one, it will find you :)

Theme: Discount Store

• Written Nov 2, 2007

Comments

Nathalie_B

“Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder”

Have you been to Oahu?