"Ibis Frankfurt Centrum - by the River" Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Tip by sue_stone

Ibis Frankfurt Centrum, Frankfurt am Main: 246 reviews and 6 photos

Love the carpet ; )
    by sue_stone

We spent two nights in Frankfurt at the Ibis Frankfurt Centrum (there are a couple of Ibis Hotels in Frankfurt). The hotel was in a great location for us - about 500 metres from the main train station, and right by the river.

We have stayed at Ibis a few times before around Europe, and look at it as a safe and (normally) cheapish option if I can't find something else affordable. This trip we were more or less forced to stay here, as we visited Frankfurt during the huge annual Motor Show, and when I booked much of the accommodation in our budget was already booked, or ridiculously more expensive than usual. That said, the Ibis was also ridiculously more expensive than usual during our stay.

Unique Qualities: The hotel was much as expected, with the usual Ibis décor and standard of room. I did take a liking to the carpet in the common areas though, and took a photo which I use as my computer background ; )

We found the service to be friendly and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was better than the average for a 2 star hotel.

Address: Speicherstrasse 4, Hessen, Frankfurt 60327
Comparison: about average
Directions: Located about 500 metres from the main train station, by the river
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/fichehotel/gb/ibi/1445/fiche_hotel.shtml

Review Helpfulness: 5 out of 5 stars

• Written Oct 31, 2007

Comments

Have you been to Frankfurt am Main?