Bhagwati Bike Rental Pushkar: "Avoid Bhagwati bike rental in Pushkar" Pushkar Shopping Tip by Indiatravels

Pushkar Shopping: 9 reviews and 10 photos

Bhagwati bike rental is located near the sikh temple, in Pushkar, and should be absolutely avoided, as the bikes are in very bad shape (dangerous, on tyres, brakes, engines), and the owner also dangerous as phisically threatening, potentially violent and in strict friendship with the local police.
In my bike rental experience (which was aslso shared by 4 other customers with adolescent children in the same day!) I rented a bike for 4 days only to find out half an hour later that the tyre was flat because it had been repaired at least 12 times before -- to which the owner threatened that I had to pay on my own to put on a new tyre. When I alsio realized that the engine was in such a bad state that it could not take me anywhere, I went and tried to get my money back, to which I was phisically treatened if I did not leave the shop. When I came back with the police (to which he laughed at my face), I realized thaT they know him very well -- the apparently non-english speaking policeman listened only to the shop owner never giving any attention to my complaints, only to leave me after 10 minutes in front of the shop. So, please avoid this shop!!!

Theme: Other

• Written Oct 29, 2007

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Pushkar?