"Dicken's Pub and restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafes and Restaurants Tip by sennaya
Cafes and Restaurants, Saint Petersburg: 14 reviews and 16 photos
One of the nicer British pubs, with a patio outside in summer and a tightly packed seating area inside.
Many beers on draft and dark wood decor give it an authentic pub feeling.
It is noisy inside and expect conversations to be held at a full roar.
Full menu includes Fish and Chips and all a bit upscale in price.
Restaurant upstairs and said to serve a good breakfast.
Opened in 1999 by Igor Rusu, his 2nd, the first was opened inrioga, Latvia.
Dress Code: Casual
Address: Naberezhnaya Reki Fontanki and Moskovsky
Directions: Metro Sennaya or Sadovaya, walk up Moskovsky to the fontanka river and it is across the bridge onteh left.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Saint Petersburg (23)
More Reviews (320)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels