"China Fairs" Guangzhou Favorite Tip by simplytaj

Guangzhou General: 84 reviews and 90 photos

Favorite thing: My China Experience....What I remember about the place is the busy central area, my broken stilletos, my bag full of handouts, the stinky restos, the ever-boring menu we always have, interesting busy people and the oh sooo many different things you can buy along the streets both day and night!

Fondest memory: My night market shopping time! Its only during this time I can shop coz my sched during daytime is full of meetings with people, suppliers, manufacturers etc etc. During all these endless walks everyday and every night, I end up with broken stilletos. Guys, for biz trips like this, better bring your snickers and another pair of flat shoes. You can huggle half or even 70 percent off on prices given to you by any of those vendors around. They will in the end give in anyway....My Boss hated this when I ask for better prices but later he'd ask me if he could take them. Uh oh, what a strategy!I have to search for pics later....will try to reopen my wooden chest of pictures.

• Updated Oct 25, 2007

Comments

simplytaj

“Love and Enjoy Life”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Guangzhou?