Botley Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club: "Set in the beautiful countryside" Botley Hotel Tip by Suzze

Botley Hotels: 1 reviews and 2 photos

Our room that I shared with my daughter

Our room that I shared with my daughter
      The hotel foyer
    by Suzze

This is our third time of staying at this hotel and still comes up with good value for money. It's not a cheap place to stay but the last few times we've opted for the special they do. If you stay here on a Sunday night break and you like golf you've hit good here.
My son and his friends love golf so this is why we've been down here a few times on the great deal that they offer. My husband likes golf but does not play as much as our son.
It's a good get away for the men and the women as it's also a spa, so if the women do not play golf they can relax in the spa or the indoor swimming pool.
This time I have to say, the jacazzi was not there, it had been filled in for some reason, and I forgot to mention it when we checked out.
At this hotel if you can manage a Sunday/Monday weekend we stayed here for 79.50pp for the golf and 89.50pp for the spa. This inlcludes one nights stay, two rounds of golf, two mini treatments in the spa, three course dinner, and breakfast.
I have to say that the facial I had Sunday afternoon was the best that I'd ever had. I really recommend you ladies to opt for that as one of your treatments.......fantastic and so relaxing after a 2hr drive down the motorway! We had a choice of either the facial or shoulder and back massage, and the other one was you could have either a pedicure or a manicure.
So whilst the men played golf, we were being pampered and did the sauna, steam room and pool. The next day the men were up early playing another 18 holes so the shops beckoned us girls and off we went to do some retail therapy!
The rooms were really nice and had tea and coffee making facilities and had a nice bathroom. All in all a really nice place to stay and chill out.

Address: Winchester Road Boorley Green Southampton Hampshire SO32 2UA
Directions: From J11 off M3 15mins form J7 off M27 5mins
Phone: 08701942132
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/botleypark

• Updated Oct 23, 2007

Comments

Suzze Visits Here Frequently!

Suzze

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life, so go and see the world!”

Have you been to Botley?