"I LIVE IN A FAMOUS PLACE" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Favorite Tip by marcbrazil

Rio de Janeiro General: 268 reviews and 265 photos

This is me in Copacabana
by marcbrazil

Favorite thing: I am sure that many people in the World have heard about the place where I live, this is what we get when we live in a worldwide famous address, and I am quite proud of that. Because right 3 minutes across my house I can have such a gorgeous beach, everywhere I go I can find many facilities like good restaurants, cinemas, theatres, grocery stores, good stores for clothing and all kind of bars and discos. I live in a discrict with around 80000 people, but we all get along...it is so mixed that living here you have the impression that you are living with many different social tribes, but we all seem to be very happy to live here...

If you see the waving pavement in the beach avenue you will identify easily where I live...but it is okay, let me tell you....

I LIVE IN COPACABANA!

Fondest memory: When I lived in Maranhão some months ago I came here as a visitor and I fastly fell in love, now that I do live here with my friend Rafael and his family I felt that Copacabana is really a place where everything is like home. I feel very confortable here and for living this is one of the places in the city that is is really cool to live!

COPACABANA HAS INTERESTING PEOPLE, IT HAS MANY INTERESTING SPOTS FROM EDGE TO EDGE WHICH MEANS FROM LEME TO POSTO SEIS.

As a person who live here and also as a visitor, I strongly recommend you to experience Copacabana, it is really a life time experience!

SEPTEMBER 2007

• Updated Oct 21, 2007

Comments

marcbrazil Lives Here!

marcbrazil

“Believe in your dreams and wishes with strengh and you will get everywhere!”

Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?