KOALA INN: "PASTO" Colombia Hotel Tip by swesn
Colombia Hotels: 101 reviews and 192 photos
- My absolute favourite hostel in Colombia... very centrally located, just 1.5 blocks from the main plaza, Plaza de Narino, plenty of shops and restaurants nearby
- Huge, bright, colourful, friendly, cheerful... the hostel looks like it was converted from a grand old colonial house with a lovely central courtyard. Rooms are located on the ground and second-storey facing the courtyard.
- Rooms are spacious and very clean and comfortable
- Many rooms have TV, but there is also a communal TV in the courtyard for guests to hangout
- Book exchange, travel information, kitchen, laundry service, etc...
- NONE AT ALL
Room: 12,000 Colombian pesos (2005)
Address: Calle 18 No. 22-37
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: 221 101
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (46)
swesn's Related Pages
Have you been to Colombia?Share Your Travels