SAARA - URUGUAIANA STREET: "POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Shopping Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Shopping: 115 reviews and 91 photos
It is the oldest wholesale area in Rio de Janeiro located in Downtown close to the metro stations of Carioca and Uruguaiana.
What to buy: There are several store where you can find very cheap clothes and all kind of stores
It looks like a giant bazar!!!
What to pay: As it is a very popular area among the cariocas, do not expect to find very high prices, if the ´rices is cheaper for the locals way cheaper will be for you!
Address: RUA URUGUAIANA
Directions: You can use the LINE ONE of our subway system, get off at Uruguaiana Station, This main street called URUGUAIANA is the main street in the area, starts at Largo da Carioca and end up at Presidente Vargas Avenue
More Reviews (459)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels