"Loyalty, Utang Na loob! (Debt of gratitude)" Manila Local Custom Tip by machomikemd
Manila Local Customs: 104 reviews and 222 photos
If you want a Filipino friend, it would not be hard for you to gain loyalty, which is another strong trait among us Filipinos. The term "utang na loob" (debt of gratitude) implies a strong sense of gratitude and loyalty to a person who did a good thing for someone, again sometimes being a fault. Filipinos treasure their friendships under any circumstances. The Filipino's trust becomes evident when he shares with you both his joys and sorrows. A Filipino friend is someone you can lean on and will defend you right or wrong!
More Reviews (201)
- See All One of the Bars at City Of Dreams Manila
- See All Dreamplay at City of Dreams Manila
- See All Noodle House of City Of Dreams Manila
- See All New Location of Hyatt Manila in Casino...
- See All Chic Mall in the Condominium Row of...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels