"Sai Gon Weather!" Useful tips Tip by machomikemd
Useful tips, Ho Chi Minh City: 63 reviews and 79 photos
Favorite thing: The weather in the southern part of Vietnam is tropical and humid and only has two seasons (north vietnam has four seasons), dry season from december to may and the wet season fromjune to november, specifically bringing a hot, rainy season from mid-May to mid-September and a warm, dry season from mid-October to mid-March. Hence when travelling to saigon in the wet season, it is best to have the proper gear like water proof rain gears examples are the rain coat, various sizes of umbrellas, water proof boots and light clothes.
Fondest memory: the occasional showers and storms plunging saigon in the wet season hence having the proper gear is a must.
More General in Ho Chi Minh City (16)
More Reviews (216)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Restaurant with 360' Views of Saigon...
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels