Street Food: "Green Curry (Kaeng khiaw waan):" Streetfood Tip by machomikemd
Streetfood, Bangkok: 138 reviews and 218 photos
The most spicy of all the thai curries is the green curry as they say (the yellow curry is not that spicy and the red curry is a little bit less spicy than the green curry), as the word might suggest it looks green and usually has some vegetables in it that look like small green tomatoes, these you can eat but don't eat the green peas in this curry as they are extremely bitter. I still don't know why they keep adding these things as they are really disgusting but the curry itself is excellent and usually chicken, shrimp, pork or beef is added to it. (costs 60 Baht at Tuk Lae Dee and 45 Baht at Street Stalls and is called Kaeng khiaw waan Kai)
Address: Street Vendors!
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: All over Bangkok
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Bangkok (53)
More Reviews (248)
- See All Located near the Grand Palace
- See All Thai Snacks
- See All Valrhona Chocolates
- See All Lots of Come Ons at Pantip Plaza
- See All Thai Durian
- See All Silom Plaza
- See All Located in Center of Ratchprasong...
- See All Dusit Leather Company
- Gems Gallery International
- See All Chao Phraya River Cruises
- See All Bring a multi purpose camera
Been to Bangkok?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels