Aaron's in the Ala Moana: "A Restaurant with a View" Top 5 Page for this destination Fine dining Tip by AKtravelers
Fine dining, Oahu: 15 reviews and 13 photos
If you're looking for a great meal with a great view, Aaorn's at the top of the Ala Moana Hotel can't be beat! Try to get there for sunset, as the well-prepared fusion cuisine and the memorable sunset. The menu is a bit pricy, but not exorbinately so. If you're on a budget, go a little later and enjoy a mai tai while overlooking the lights of Waikiki or trying to figure out the bartender's card tricks (much to my embarrassment, I've never been sober enough to quite get them. Well, at least the bathrooms are nice!).
Address: Atkinson Avenue, Honolulu
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in Oahu (7)
More Reviews (86)
- See All The Contemporary Museum: Art & a...
- See All Ko'olau: America's Hardest Golf Course! ...
- See All Hawaiian Waters Water Park: Why?
- See All Walk to Makapu'u Point: See Whales!
- See All Boom!! Fireworks for New Years!
- See All Introduced Species: A Threat to Hawaii
- See All Red Dirt Will Stain Forever
- See All Shop Like a Local at Aloha Stadium
- Air Travel is Required -- for Now!
- See All THE Hotspot is a Bar in a Mall (Really)
- See All A Refurbished Efficiency Hotel
- It's Hawaii! Bring Beach Stuff!
AKtravelers' Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels