"Latin Heritage of Self-Esteem" People/Local Culture Tip by machomikemd
People/Local Culture, Manila: 26 reviews and 32 photos
Favorite thing: Filipinos value their self-esteem, which we inherited from our latin spaniard forebears so never criticize or argue with filipinos publicly. Most men, when so provoked, will fight for the preservation of their pride or self-esteem (Amor Propio), sometimes violently!
More Reviews (220)
- See All One of the Bars at City Of Dreams Manila
- See All Dreamplay at City of Dreams Manila
- See All Noodle House of City Of Dreams Manila
- See All New Location of Hyatt Manila in Casino...
- See All Chic Mall in the Condominium Row of...
- See All Bring Appropirate Attire for the Season
- See All Swimming at the New World Hotel Manila...
- See All Remedios Circle
- See All NAIA Terminal 3 (International Wing)
- See All PeachyPeachy (cassava cake w/ grated...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels