"Tipping Tips in Manila!" People/Local Culture Tip by machomikemd
People/Local Culture, Manila: 26 reviews and 32 photos
Favorite thing: Tipping is common in Manila, and anything above 10% will gain you undying loyalty if you are a foreigner and if you are a local, tipping 50 pesos and above will be the norm in classy restaurants and hotels.
Restaurants: Even if a service charge is included, custom dictates adding another 5%-10% to the
bill. But Most locals do not tip.
Porters: Service in top hotels is good and should be rewarded with 20 pesos per bag.
Taxis: Most cabs are metered, and rounding up to the next five pesos is a good rule of thumb.
More Reviews (220)
- See All One of the Bars at City Of Dreams Manila
- See All Dreamplay at City of Dreams Manila
- See All Noodle House of City Of Dreams Manila
- See All New Location of Hyatt Manila in Casino...
- See All Chic Mall in the Condominium Row of...
- See All Bring Appropirate Attire for the Season
- See All Swimming at the New World Hotel Manila...
- See All Remedios Circle
- See All NAIA Terminal 3 (International Wing)
- See All PeachyPeachy (cassava cake w/ grated...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels