"Tipping In Manila!" Manila Local Custom Tip by machomikemd
Manila Local Customs: 104 reviews and 222 photos
Tipping is expected for many services. The standard practice is 10% of the total bill here in the philippines. Tipping is optional on bills that already include a 10% service charge but if you're A foreigner, you could tip from 50 to 100 pesos extra for excellent service of the establishment where you are eating.
More Reviews (201)
- See All One of the Bars at City Of Dreams Manila
- See All Dreamplay at City of Dreams Manila
- See All Noodle House of City Of Dreams Manila
- See All New Location of Hyatt Manila in Casino...
- See All Chic Mall in the Condominium Row of...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels