"Rocks Market" Top 5 Page for this destination Markets Tip by cjg1

October 13, 2007
      October 13, 2007
      Cufflinks and more
  • Rocks Market - Sydney

The Rocks Market is a must see when visiting Sydney. The Markets are Saturdays and Sundays. The vendors have every type of souvenir imaginable as well as food, pet wares, jewelery, beauty and bath products, clothes, Christmas ornaments, books, pictures and housewares. The Rocks Market is a great way to people watch and take it all in. We always have fun strolling around, shopping and even playing a small game of spot the American.

Our most recent trip to the market was during our 2010 trip. I found a nice photo album with a Sydney Scene on the front cover; perfect for our photo memories. Liz bought a Christmas Ornament; it is a tradition that we buy an ornament from every trip. I found a nice pair of cuff-links as well in the market but was going to pass when I saw the price. My wife said since it was my Birthday trip I'm allowed to indulge; so I bought them.

What to buy: There is something for everyone at the market and in every price range.

What to pay: Depending on the item it can range from inexpensive to rather pricey. My Photo album was $80, the Christmas ornament was $15 and my cuff-links were $65.

Address: The Rocks
Theme: Other

• Updated Jul 23, 2010

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Sydney?