Thai Lemongrass Tea!: ""Cha Takrai"" Local Food Tip by machomikemd
Local Food, Bangkok: 52 reviews and 130 photos
Dried lemon grass leaves to make a zesty, refreshing drink that is highly satisfying both hot and cold. It has a light lemony taste, with slight hint of ginger. And is known to lift a sagging spirit, as well as aid digestion. Recent studies also show that Lemon Grass has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Is available in not only in bangkok but throughout southeast asia. Here it is known as Cha Krai and it cost 12 baht a hot cup and 16 Baht for cold drink in plastic cups at street vendors. For the bottled variety like in the picture, it costs 24 baht a bottle at convenience stores and supermarkets.
Address: Available everywhere!
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Bangkok (53)
More Reviews (248)
- See All Located near the Grand Palace
- See All Thai Snacks
- See All Valrhona Chocolates
- See All Lots of Come Ons at Pantip Plaza
- See All Thai Durian
- See All Silom Plaza
- See All Located in Center of Ratchprasong...
- See All Dusit Leather Company
- Gems Gallery International
- See All Chao Phraya River Cruises
- See All Bring a multi purpose camera
Been to Bangkok?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels