Street Food: "Tod Mun Pla Fish Cake!" Streetfood Tip by machomikemd
Streetfood, Bangkok: 138 reviews and 218 photos
Sold on the streets of Thailand, this all-time favourite Thai fish cake (made from mud fish) is irresistible when served spiced with Thai curry and kaffir lime leaves. They can be eaten as appetizer or as a filling meal with rice. (Gullivers Tavern also makes good fish cakes! but it cost 120 Baht there). Cost about 40-50 Baht per order in street stalls and hawker stalls. Try them now.
Favorite Dish: assorted tod mun pla fish cakes that you can buy anywhere in bangkok
Address: Street Vendors!
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: All over Bangkok
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Bangkok (53)
More Reviews (248)
- See All Located near the Grand Palace
- See All Thai Snacks
- See All Valrhona Chocolates
- See All Lots of Come Ons at Pantip Plaza
- See All Thai Durian
- See All Silom Plaza
- See All Located in Center of Ratchprasong...
- See All Dusit Leather Company
- Gems Gallery International
- See All Chao Phraya River Cruises
- See All Bring a multi purpose camera
Been to Bangkok?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels