"I suggest that one of the best..." Caribbean and Central America Transportation Tip by ausetkmt

I suggest that one of the best ways to see the Caribbean is to travel by Cruiseship, on a multi island cruise. I have traveled to the Southern Caribbean, Eastern and Western Caribbean on Cruiseships, and I must admit that the seafaring hotels served as luxurious tourbuses to some of the most beautiful and exotic places that I have ever visited.

I personally used the sea based visits, which always included the cruiselines complete island tour, so that I could famaliarize myself. I returned to the most irrestible places slowly and repeatedly in some cases..
I am absolutly hooked on cruising the caribbean, and when going by Yacht with friends, I was able to reach the most gorgeous small uninhabited beaches of the Abacos, and Elethuras in the Bahamas; as well as many small quays and islets in both the windward ad leeward's, so beautiful that some required permits just to picnic.

I've enjoyed flying over the windward and leeward island chains many times and in many seasons, always captured by the beautiful green and blue water speckled with the gorgeous green islands, which seem so small from the air, and so tremendous on land.

Pick an Island, Any Island and take your time and get to know it, from walking, to driving slowly down small country lanes and rural by-ays.

Meander along the coast and take lots of film and cool drinks, so that you can enjoy as much of the daylight as possible, because at night the fire of the volcanic chains ignites even the tamest spirits.

However you see it, Just Come and you will enjoy ..

Type: Ship/Boat

• Written Aug 24, 2002

“See The World, so that the World can See You..”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Caribbean and Central America?