"Yerba Buena Gardens!" Yerba Buena Gardens Tip by machomikemd
Yerba Buena Gardens, San Francisco: 14 reviews and 36 photos
Yerba Buena WAS the Original Name of San Francisco during the Mexican Period! The Gardens,is composed of more than 15 museums, performing arts facilities, and other cultural institutions; a 5.5-acre park; restaurants (thirsty bear); hotels (Mariott); movie theaters (Meteon); shopping; housing for a variety of income levels (many Filipinos live in nearby in Lapu-lapu, Rizal and Tandang Sora Streets); and one of the most heavily used convention centers in the world (Moscone). It is a nice place to hang around in Downtown Area since it is free!
Opens: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM. free admission
Address: South of Market
Directions: Above the Moscone Convention Center, Beside Metreon- Yerba Buena Gardens covers two square city blocks bounded by Mission, Folsom, Third and Fourth Streets.
othercontact: (415) 820-3554
Phone: (415) 820-3550
More Things to Do in San Francisco (100)
More Reviews (159)
- See All San Francisco Fridge Magnets
- See All Southern Italian Cuisine (2)
- See All One Big Tourist Trap hehehe
- See All How To Ride A Cable Car
- See All Boudin
- See All Parking at the Golden Gate Bridge
- See All Attend Convention at Moscone
- See All The Grand Dame of Union Square part 2
- See All Giants Dugout
- See All Filipino Town in South of Market
- See All Top of The Mark
- See All Lots of Clothes!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels