Homestead Restaurant: "Homestead Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
I heard about this restaurant from a friend. She said their fried chicken is really good. So, I decided to bring my friends to this restaurant.
The restaurant is inside an old house with old furnitures. The furnishings from chandelier, tables, chairs to lamps are antiques! It is like going back in time during the Homestead era. There are huge mirrors on the walls. The beams of the house are huge and you can see the actual structure of the house.
The restaurant is flocked with older people that looked like they came to the restaurant just for fine dining. The table wares were exquisite and elegant. The tables were covered with freshly ironed linens! The restaurant is classy and beautifully laid out. We were there before Christmas time.
The ambience of the restaurant is excellent. People were drinking their wines and looked like they were having fun and enjoying their food, their night and their company!
Favorite Dish: I ordered a family dinner that consisted of 12 pieces of chicken, boiled beans, peas, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn. It also came with Caesar's salad with our order
There was a selection of wine, too.
Address: 61st St. on Alki Point
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From I-5, take West Seattle bridge. Exit on Harbor Island. Take a right on Harbor Ave. Take a left on 61st St. The restaurant is to your left.
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels