"Heads and Feet" Touching Heads Tip by machomikemd
Touching Heads, Bangkok: 10 reviews and 10 photos
Taboos exist on some parts of the body that have little significance in Western culture. For example, the head is regarded as the highest part of the body and you should never touch another person on the head.
By contrast, the foot is regarded as the lowest part of the body and you should take care never to point your foot towards anyone. This is an extremely insulting gesture! Try to get into Thai habits of sitting with your feet on the floor or tucked away under you. Even moving objects around with your feet is seen as very uncouth.
More Reviews (270)
- See All Located near the Grand Palace
- See All Thai Snacks
- See All Valrhona Chocolates
- See All Lots of Come Ons at Pantip Plaza
- See All Thai Barbecues and Grilled Street Foods
- See All Silom Plaza
- See All Located in Center of Ratchprasong...
- See All Dusit Leather Company
- Gems Gallery International
- See All Chao Phraya River Cruises
- See All Bring a multi purpose camera
Been to Bangkok?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels