"Buddhist Monks" Buddhism & Monks Tip by machomikemd
Buddhism & Monks, Bangkok: 58 reviews and 64 photos
Thailand is officially a Buddhist country and some 95% of Thais are Buddhists. Always remember to remove your shoes and dress smartly when entering a temple (sleeveless shorts and short skirts are not allowed). Never allow your feet to point towards an image of the Buddha or ven stand taller than him. Monks are not allowed to have any physical contact with women and only the buddhist nuns are allowed to touch the thai women.
More Reviews (270)
- See All Located near the Grand Palace
- See All Thai Snacks
- See All Valrhona Chocolates
- See All Lots of Come Ons at Pantip Plaza
- See All Thai Barbecues and Grilled Street Foods
- See All Silom Plaza
- See All Located in Center of Ratchprasong...
- See All Dusit Leather Company
- Gems Gallery International
- See All Chao Phraya River Cruises
- See All Bring a multi purpose camera
Been to Bangkok?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels