Salty's Restaurant: "Eat and dine with a view of the City of Seattle" Top 5 Page for this destination Salty's Tip by joiwatani
Salty's, Seattle: 11 reviews and 24 photos
Salty's Restaurant location is very sought for since the restaurant is perched on Alki Point where you can see the water and the whole downtown Seattle! Not only that you have a beautiful view, the restaurant serves delicious food- whether steak or seafood!
Salty's has been voted many times as the best restaurant in Seattle and in Washington State! The restaurant is for fine dining. It's very beautiful and romantic to come to this restaurant. Whether you have a date, a family get-together or have an occasion, Salty's can satisfy that need!
I had my wedding reception in this restaurant so I can truly tell that it is one of the finest restaurant in Seattle! We had our lunch reception it at the State Room. The reason why my husband and I chose Salty's is because we actually first dated in this restaurant - we had a candle light dinner, champagne, roses and had sumptous meal of a combination of seafood!
Favorite Dish: I love their steak and their combo seafood!
Address: 1936 Harbor Avenue SW - TEL: (206) 937-1600
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: From downtown Seattle, take I-5 and exit on West Seattle bridge. When you are on the bridge exit on Harbor Island exit. Go down the ramp and take a right at the light.
Price: US$41 and up
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels