"calamares (deep-fried breaded squid)" Manila Local Custom Tip by machomikemd
Manila Local Customs: 104 reviews and 222 photos
calamares (deep-fried breaded squid), was an invention of Spain which was adapted by filipinos since we were once a colony of spain. This is popular but expensive snack here wherein squid rings are de skinned and deep fried into vegetable oil then vacuum packed. it cost about 120 pesos a 100 gram pack. great with local vinegar or honey mustard sauce as dip. you can buy it at groceries, supermarkets and convenience stores. They also available on restaurants, bars and even as street food.
More Reviews (201)
- See All One of the Bars at City Of Dreams Manila
- See All Dreamplay at City of Dreams Manila
- See All Noodle House of City Of Dreams Manila
- See All New Location of Hyatt Manila in Casino...
- See All Chic Mall in the Condominium Row of...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels