"Malpensa to Milano" Airports Tip by Erkmen

Airports, Milan: 67 reviews and 52 photos

As I tried the Malpensa Express on my first visit I decided to try the Shuttle bus service on my next visit and so did I..

Second Option: Shuttle Bus to Milano Centrale

If you are going to continue to a furher city or if you are going to stay around Central Train Station, without doubt use this was of transport.

Shuttle Buses leaves almost every 20 minute just outside the departure hall. Buses are modern and easy to find, they cost cheaper than Malpensa Expres..

I was wondering the travel time as express Train was covering the distance in 45 minutes, how come a bus can travel in a similar period, considering the Traffic.

My flight has landed at 10:30 and at around 11:00, I was at the bus and just in 55 minutes we arrived to Milano Centrale, Although we made stops at the Big fair ground.

So both options are good for transport and if you have to decide, decide accordingly

1) Malpensa Express is good if you are going to Milan Center
2) Malpensa Shuttles are good if you are going to take a connection train or if you stay around centrale

Note: Milano Central Train station is not really at the center, hence its far from the center

Mode: TO
Type: Bus

• Written Sep 30, 2007

More Transportation in Milan (1)

Comments

Erkmen

“... Dont limit your dreams”

Have you been to Milan?