Ceska hospoda: "Terrible restaurant in centre" Ceska Hospoda Tip by franzk
Ceska Hospoda, Prague: 3 reviews and 0 photos
I was in Ceska hospoda together with my friends from Germany and Austria. This place seems to be touristic restaurant, but there is no reason why to go there after this experience:
- my friend asked for vegeterian food, waiter recommanded her one from menu, after 45 minuter brought her disgusting "halusky"(made from potates) swimming in hot grease.
- she said it isnīt vegetarian because of grease
- waiter didnīt apologize her
- she gave up and said she wants salad
- when we wanted finally pay, it was big problem to divide our bill. Waiter said he has no small money for change, really strange behaviour.
- all the time was music very loud, we almost couldīt hear each other
We never go there again and I am very sad that this is image of restaurant in touristic centre of Prague
Address: Malostranske Namestí 260-11
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +420 603 447 363
More Reviews (2)
franzk's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels