"Stop of mystifikations about Kafka" Franz Kafka's Prague Tip by franzk
Franz Kafka's Prague, Prague: 36 reviews and 52 photos
Hi to all,
let me introduce firstly. I am cultural manager working on project about Franz Kafka and his travels. I, together with my colleague search for all places, where used to travel Franz Kafka.
Here are our results: www.franzkafka.info
Resume of our research which we do together with other Kafka experts:
- Kafka wasnīt unhappy guy, living all his life in Prague
- he was crazy about travelling
- he visited around 60 different place all around Europe as Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Hungary, Slovakia...
- for inspiration read his Travell diary, where he is discribing about his impressions.
- Kafka didnīt go to orthodox Jewish school
- Kafka never lived in Golden Lane, this small flat was rented by his sister Ottla. She needed some meeting place for her and her boyfriend, after couple of weeks she decided to rent this flat to Franz, but he never sleep there! He always stayed there only during day and around midnight went to his family house. So please dont listen crazy fairy tales of touristic guides
- Kafkaīs best friend was Max Brod, no Albert Einstein, Gustav Janouch (author of crazy book fool of lies called "Interview with Kafka"
- Kafka hadnīt any kid
- Kafka wasnīt active in communistic party as some guides also tells to tourists.
Please if you have any more questions let me know I am open to tell you more about Kafka and his travels.
My skype is: kafkaproject
Thanx and enjoy "real" Prague not that which is presented to touristis as strange theatre, done only for effect.
More Things to Do in Prague (1)
More Reviews (1)
franzk's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels