"the bus to Parndorf each Friday & Saturday" Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Transportation Tip by globetrott
Austria Transportation: 119 reviews and 146 photos
There is a shuttlebus from Vienna to the Designer-Outlet Parndorf every Friday and Saturday. It is leaving from Operngasse 4 at the same place, where the sightseeing-buses start and it takes you directely to the designeroutlet Parndorf. In the shopping-centre you will find some restaurants as well, but nothing else than the shops !
every full hour between 01.00p.m. and 08.00p.m.
Every Saturday they start in Vienna
every full hour between 09.00a.m. and 05.00p.m.
the ticket for both ways is a total of 5 Euros
you have to pay for the busticket in Parndorf, so in principle you can get there free of charge; BUT for returning to Vienna you will have to pay the 5 euros or you can shop till you drop ;-)
More Transportation in Austria (29)
More Reviews (232)
- See All Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum: a great...
- See All Roiten - Hundertwasser-museum & his hut
- See All 288 attractions in & around Vienna for...
- See All Vienna: The SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All heavenly cakes and coffee in Hangar7
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Austria?Share Your Travels
Top Austria hotels
- Vienna Hotels
- 7174 Reviews - 17491 Photos
- Salzburg Hotels
- 2644 Reviews - 6114 Photos
- Innsbruck Hotels
- 1138 Reviews - 2562 Photos
- Zell am See Hotels
- 112 Reviews - 442 Photos
- Hallstatt Hotels
- 225 Reviews - 719 Photos
- Seefeld Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Graz Hotels
- 555 Reviews - 1445 Photos
- Kufstein Hotels
- 30 Reviews - 80 Photos
- Baden Hotels
- 106 Reviews - 241 Photos
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Hotels
- 150 Reviews - 352 Photos
- Laxenburg Hotels
- 1 Review
- Igls Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 98 Photos
- Kitzbühel Hotels
- 64 Reviews - 229 Photos
- Ellmau Hotels
- 78 Reviews - 178 Photos
- Parndorf Hotels
- 2 Reviews