"Start an uprising...or not..." Jan Hus and his monument Tip by mbsimjam
Jan Hus and his monument, Prague: 45 reviews and 65 photos
Jan Hus was a man from Tabor who started the uprising against the church in the Czech Republic during the protestant uprise. He was burned to death, and today there is a large monument to him in the middle of Old Town Square. It is a great place to sit and watch all the hordes of people go by. You will also usually see many budding artists sitting there drawing the spectacular views around them, or other things that this place inspires.
Directions: Old-Town Square
More Reviews (60)
- See All If in a car...bring a GPS
- See All Caveman Feast
- See All Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik
- See All The Holiday Markets - atmosphere and...
- See All An Evening of Culture and Music
- See All Lazy Daze on Petrin Hill
mbsimjam's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels