OMNI TOWER: "YOU CAN ALSO CONSIDER IT" Thailand Hotel Tip by trav4bus

Thailand Hotels: 584 reviews and 535 photos

Reached hotel at 7.00 am, Hotel Car picked me up from Airport, Though while booking on internet I have informed them about my early checkin , and they have aggreed not to charme me for extra night.

But on arrival they asked me to wait till they get ready for me, I am sure that they had the room availble but they wanted me to wait . Its nuisance for me to to wait after all night flight.
Secondly they kept 12000baht from my credit card as security depoist or advance booking rent.

Isatyedin studio room , the room was ok.cleanness was ok. Towels were not so good, i used my own Towel for my body.
NO Wardrobe , No wash room sleepers. no Disposable tooth brush no toothpaste. but have shampoo and bath gel in bathroom.

Bed Mattress was not so hard, it was entered into its old age. i complaied about that but I was told that they donot have any other mattress, they just changed it side for my sake.

TV has many channels.

Location wise the hotel was at its good place for me, where I can find Sukhumvit Soi 3 just opposite to its road where I can eat a lot of things of my choice.
Hote has pool, Gym but i never used it. breakfast was small and just ok.

Unique Qualities: Just a Great Location

Address: Sukumvit Soi 4
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Sep 21, 2007

trav4bus Works Here!

“We travel a lot but still miss a lot ..”

Have you been to Thailand?