"Through the Eyes of a Child" Walking Tip by jenbabyjuls

Walking, Paris: 166 reviews and 208 photos

hangin out by the cool water
      hangin out by the cool water
    by jenbabyjuls
      Amazed by the olympic torch
      happy at the fountains
      In love with the Eiffel Tower
      Near her favorite park
    by jenbabyjuls

Favorite thing: Ironically enough the Eiffel Tower is the resaon we go back time and again. Everyday that we spend in Paris my daughter insists that we spend time playing anywhere near the Tour de Eifel. She loves the water fountains across the street, as well as the park/ playground and of course the merry-go-round. I, on the other hand, love everything about Paris, even just the feel as you walk down the strret. From the moment I stepped foot off the EuroStar I fell in love with this amazing city that never sleeps. I didn't think that i would the Eifel Tower because I had seen it in movies, pictures, statues etc. I felt that it was over done. And yet!! Paris is the city of love, and when i see the smile on my daughter's face as she innocently runs around then stops to gaze up at her favorite tower, hoe can I not love Paris, my favorite place on earth.

Fondest memory: The picture of my Daughter with the biggest grin I've ever seen and eyes wide with amazement is due to the fact that in 2004 the Olympic tourch was carried to the second story of the Eifel Tower and then passed off to man who zip-lined down. It was spactacular to see what looked like someone flying through the air holding a torch.

• Written Sep 20, 2007

jenbabyjuls Visits Here Frequently!

“Backpack with Baby”