"Sydney's Waterview Hotels." Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour Tip by Openseas
Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, Sydney: 2,910 reviews and 3 photos
If you are a water addict like myself and want good views of Sydney Harbour or the beach, here is a list which contains all of Sydney's hotels with excellent water views.
1. Park Hyatt - Rocks - comes with a hefty price tag. Fab views of the Opera House and harbour.
2. Quay Grand Apartments - Circular Quay - These apartments have fantastic views of Sydney Harbour and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
3. Pier One Sebel - The Rocks - This hotel is perched on the edge of Sydney Harbour minutes from The Rocks district and Circular Quay.
4. Sir Stamford - Circular Quay - This traditional gem has wonderful views of Sydney Harbour and Sydney Harbour Bridge. You do however have to ask for them, otherwise you will get the Botanical views.
5. Star City Casino - Darling Harbour. The hotel have terrific views of Darling Harbour but again you do need to ask for direct Darling Harbour views.
6. Blues - Wooloolmooloo - Perched on the waters edge just 5 minutes from the CBD.
7. Four Seasons - CBD - Have terrific harbour views but mostly are on the higher level floors.
8. Quay West Apartments - These apartments have excellent views especially from the higher level floors.
9. Shangr-la - The Rocks - Super views of the harbour from their higher level floors.
10. Novotel - Darling Harbour - Waterfront location offering great harbour views.
Unique Qualities: NORTHERN SUBURBS
1. Harbourview - North Sydney - lovely harbour and Sydney Harbour views. Ask for higher level floors.
2. The Sebel - Manly Beach - Directly across the road from Manly Beach. Super views of the beach. Ask for direct beach views not side views.
3. Manly Pacific Hotel - Manly Beach - Situated across the road from Manly Beach. Ask for direct beach views not back views.
4. Jonah's - Whale Beach - Gorgeous small hotel with stunning beach and cliff views.
1. Swiss Grand Hotel - Bondi Beach - Fabulous location with direct beach views.
2. Hotel Bondi - Beachfront moderately priced hotel with sea-views.
3. Coogee Bay Boutique Hotel - Coogee Beach - fab beach views.
4. Rydges - Botany Bay - excellent airport hotel with beautiful views of Botany Bay.
6. Crowne Plaza - Coogee Beach - Terrific beach
Address: 100 Murray St., Darling Harbour, Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales, 2009, Australia
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +61 2 9934 0000
More Reviews (103)
- See All Tours around Sydney.
- See All Newcastle - 2hrs from Sydney.
- See All Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
- See All Sydney's TOP TEN 5 Star Restaurants.
- See All Drink Spiking
Openseas' Related Pages
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels