"The sea lions at Pier 39" Pier 39 Tip by Gypsystravels
Pier 39, San Francisco: 118 reviews and 211 photos
Since 1990 the sea lions have been spotted out on PIER 39's West Marina. Every winter the population of these sea lions can increase by over 900 with most of them being males. They migrate south during the summer months for breeding season but you can still see a small group at the pier during any given month.
Address: The Embarcadero at Beach Street
Directions: Fisherman's Wharf
Phone: (415) 705-5500
More Things to Do in San Francisco (26)
More Reviews (67)
- See All A drink while catching a game
- See All We love their olive loaves
- See All Admirals Club (AA Lounge)
- See All The new CLIPPER Card
- Watching a SF Giants Game!
- See All Temps can vary upto 15-25 degrees in a...
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels