Cheeseburger in Paradise: "Casual & Kid-friendly" Top 5 Page for this destination Greenville Restaurant Tip by SpaceCoastMomma

Greenville Restaurants: 26 reviews and 9 photos

About 5+ miles from downtown. We were there for a late lunch on a Saturday. They had live music that consisted of one man with his acoustic guitar ~ and, if you close your eyes, you'd swear it was Jimmy Buffet. (and he wasn't too loud, which was perfect)

Let me say right now that I'm not a big Jimmy Buffet fan, but this place was exactly what we were looking for ~ a casual place where we could grab a quick bite with our toddler. The staff was extremely friendly & welcoming ~ and they were great with kids. They even brought out a secret stash of toys for the kids next to us (one of which was having a total meltdown and the father was beside himself).

The food was good ~ nothing too exciting, just your normal hamburger, fries, etc. I ordered a Caribbean Sandwich ~ not sure what exactly they called it ~ it was Jamaican Jerk Chicken on Chiabatta bread with Swiss Cheese. My toddler liked it better than the grilled cheese we ordered him from the Little Pirates menu.

Address: 535 B Haywood Road
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 864-297-0113
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 3
Theme: American

• Written Sep 13, 2007

SpaceCoastMomma Lives Here!

“Traveling with a Toddler”

Have you been to Greenville?