"Budget best location" The Modern Hotel Tip by MrsPeel

my daughter...
      my daughter...
      my mother...
    by MrsPeel
      all along the stairs, these little windows
    by MrsPeel
      there is a lift, dont panick!
    by MrsPeel
      Cross the road, to the left...there!
    by MrsPeel

We booked this on Eurostar, including train return from London and a 4 nights, 5 days stay.
It was actually a lot better than we were expecting.
It s a 2 stars hotel, but superbly located, a block from the Moulin Rouge, the turist little trains to the Sacre Couer and Montmartre market square, also one only has to cross the road from the hotel (in a side road from the boulevards) to find the metro and buses. As a matter of fact, we only had to take a taxi once, after the Eiffel Tower at night, all other we did on buses , considering that I am disabled (or have mobility impairments) this is a great thing.
The decoration isnt probably the most uptodate thing, is simple and a bit run down, the lift is a bit small, but considering what we paid for it, I would say is a great deal, at least in our case, we go to be out and about, and it was still a very nice feeling to come back to the hotel at night.
The staff made us feel very welcomed, treated us marvelously , maybe that had a bit to do with the fact that I (though studied a long time ago) tried to speak French as much as I could,but the concierge spoke good English.
I took my mum and my daughter and a friend met us there from Spain, we were all very happy with the hotel in general,the bathrooms were a bit run down but clean, and the shower was marvelous.
My main concern before travelling was that we went mid winter , but the central heating was fantastic,we had no trouble at all.
Simple, no luxury, but very good prices and location.We paid £115 per person for the duration + Eurostar return, booked 4 months in advance, a tripple room.
I would love to go back there in summer.

Unique Qualities: Location, helpfull staff, good central heating and shower.

Address: 3, rue Forest, Paris 75018 (metro Blanche/Place Clichy)
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: a taxi from Gare Du Nord was less than 10 Euros.
There is an Ikea like store in the corner (see last photo)

Phone: +