"Opuntia at Pressidio Santa Cruz de Terranate, AZ" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
The Opuntia Spinosoir is an edible member of the cactus family. Never tried it myself.
Directions: The Presidio Santa Cruzde Terrenate is located eleven miles west of West of Tombstone on State Highway 82, and about 9 miles East of the intersection of State Highway 90 and State Highway 82.
Phone: (520) 457-3062
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels