"use of water features" Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Local Custom Tip by uglyscot
Dubai Local Customs: 122 reviews and 310 photos
The use of water whether as a fountain, a pond, a wall with water dripping down it etc is very common and seen in many parts of Dubai. in a country which has high temperatures, water has a very soothing effect.
I have mentioned a number of thse features as individual Things to Do, but add here a few others that I have come across.
is another structure featuring water to be found at Festival city. I came across it by chance in an area that is not as well frequented as others. The feature has several walls with water running down them . The feature is several stories high and in front of it is a pool of water too.
2. a large fountain at a roundabout near Makhtoum Bridge.
More Reviews (61)
- See All great gelati
- For the older generation
- See All The Floating Bridge
- See All beware sunburn
- See All Fore!
- See All Chinese goods galore
- See All Al Badia Residential Complex
- See All getting more and more congested
- Take more clothes than you think you'll...
- The best of both east and west
- See All great place to stay
- suq medinat Jumairah
uglyscot's Related Pages
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels