"Schooners at Monterey Plaza Hotel (Cannery Row)" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Nightlife Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Nightlife: 40 reviews and 111 photos
Schooners has one of the best bar locations in Monterey, hanging over the bay with views of sea otters, kayakers, and a nearby tiny strip of sand called Aeneas Beach. Nothing beats a cold beer or fruity cocktail on a nice, sunny day with the sun sparkling off the water. Even during cold weather you can enjoy the view thanks to the outdoor heaters and the glassed-in bar area. Sure it's a hotal bar, but you'll forget as soon as you walk in the door.
Open Sun-Thurs 11:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., and the bar stays open until midnight Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe the best part is Schooners in one of just three Monterey restaurants that serve food past 10pm (the others are the Bulldog Pub and the Crown and Anchor Pub). Their food includes a wide range of appetizers, several sandwiches, and even a few entrees like steaks and ribs.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Monterey (23)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All Siamese Bay Thai (Webster Street) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels